Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shmuzzies and Bottle Caps

I wasn't going to write about this (I just take pictures all day long) but the kids had so much fun with it and really, there is lots of learning going on with this I just had to write a post on it.  I bought these extra large shmuzzies at Hobby Lobby and they are perfect for little hands. I have them in a container and we sort them into egg cartons and muffin pans, stuff like that.  The other day, my daughter got out our box of bottle caps and began making "cupcakes" with them.  She sorted the bigger shmuzzies and put them on the matching lids, the green on the green, purple on purple, then she placed all of the "cupcakes" onto a larger plastic lid and "served" us.  It was great! 
 I wonder what your kids will come up with if you place some out for them? Let me know if you do this.  I love hearing how little minds create!




Pin It

1 comment:

Ticia said...

I like the cupcake idea.