Thursday, September 25, 2014

Play Dough and Potato Heads

The kids love to use the potato head pieces with the play dough.  I just love seeing what characters they create with them.  I will post a recipe for the absolute best play dough I have ever made, but before that, check out some of the play dough people my Little's created.









Here is the best play dough recipe I've ever made.
2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
1 tsp Cream of Tartar
2 Tbls oil
2 cups of water 
you can either add a packet of Kool Aid, or food coloring if you wanted to add some color.
Mix it all in a sauce pan and stir on medium/high heat.
Stir and stir until it begins to form a ball.  Dump the dough onto the counter and allow to cool.  When it cools, knead it for a few minutes and your done!
So easy and super soft.  If you keep it in a zip lock baggie or air tight container, it will last weeks.

Pin It

No comments: