Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DIY Circle Sorter

This is another activity that the kids did all on their own.  I had these shower curtain holders in our play area and the kids have been using them as braclets.  We also have paper towel holders and empty containers in our play area for whatever the kids find to do with them.  Well, put all those together and you have a very cool way to practice hand eye coordination and problem solving.  I love it!! They put the paper towel holder in the can and then just began placing the circles on it.  Super cool!



Pin It

3 comments:

Sierra @ H is for Homeschooling said...

You have such great ideas! I am so glad I found your blog. I am a new follower and hope you will follow me too :)

Time For Play said...

I'm happy you found me too! Hopping over to check out your blog now! Thanks

Time For Play said...

Hi Sierra, I can't access your blog, it is marked private.